Hey, let's go ride bikes!

How many ADD kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

6.27.2005

Ants

Hey.......could we do that again? I know we haven't met, but, I don't wanna be an ant, ya know? I mean, it's like we go through life with our antennas bouncing off one another continuously on "ant" autopilot with nothing really human required of us. "Stop," "Go," "Walk here," "Drive there." All action basically for survival. All communication simply to keep this ant colony buzzing along in an efficient, polite manner. "Here's your change," "Paper or plastic?", "Credit or debit?", "Do you want ketchup with that?" I don't want a straw. I want real human moments. I want to see you. I want you to see me. I don't want to give that up. I don't want to be an ant. Ya know?

-Waking Life


Ants 1
Originally uploaded by altoloco.
Another shot from Friday night. I love this sculpture, it's right in the middle of a 3-way intersection in Rosslyn. Any ideas for how to get a similar shot in the daytime with all the people walking by?

0 Comentarios:

Post a Comment

<< Home