Hey, let's go ride bikes!

How many ADD kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

5.09.2005

The Last Straw

So I got home from the grocery store (yeah Harris Teeter!) to find this:

(19:40:21) Adam: hey
(19:40:27) Adam: i found this awesome site
(19:40:49) Adam: check it out here
(19:41:04) Adam: you can like write down your thoughts and other people can read them and shit
(19:41:06) Adam: so do it

So without further ado, allow me to present to you, my as-of-yet faceless audience, the culmination of 6 weeks of peer pressure and procrastination. Which brings me to my first point. If you are going to pick a cool blog name, at least have the decency to keep it updated. Friggin' idiots!

Now, I used to put blogs in the same category as cell phones, Manhattans, and the Xbox. Namely, things that I could do without but if that's your thing, more power to you. What a long, slippery slope it has been. Of course, I've been wrong before (well, once, but that was a long time ago and I don't really count it), so we'll see how this goes.

3 Comentarios:

  • hah. Glad someone got through to you. Don't worry, we'll make sure that wrong count goes up a few.

    By Blogger sangeet, at 5/09/2005 8:00 PM  

  • Well thanks for finally creating a blog. You and Mike were the big holdouts, and now you both have your own little corners of cyberspace. Now I can make jackass comments for the whole world to see! But first, I'm going to make a Manhattan. Mmmm, Manhattan.

    By Blogger jadam, at 5/09/2005 8:01 PM  

  • You done spanked that shit harder than two woodchucks on winter break! Keep on truckin!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/11/2005 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home