Hey, let's go ride bikes!

How many ADD kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

6.02.2005

Inevitable

Those of you who know me know that I'm a bit.... meticulous about keeping my apartment clean. You also know that I'm a bit of a klutz. So, here I was, about to sit down at "my" "new" G3 iBook (now running Ubuntu Linux) and type up my sixth epic blog post. I had my topic all ready, a glass of Merlot poured, and the computer half-way out, when I noticed the glass of wine was half-way en route to the floor. Unsurprising, to say the least, except perhaps for the fact that it took this long for it to happen. I paused for just a moment to put on some music and briefly considered taking pictures of the damage... what can I say? Ars has me well trained.

1 Comentarios:

  • While it might APPEAR that your accidental mishandlings of liquid refreshments are, indeed, accidental, I believe there's something else going on here.

    You see, I think you have a need for destruction. A need to prove you can totally influence a situation and affect the way things happen. You subconsciously prepare these incidents (lets refer to them as pranks incogneto). When havoc breaks loose you react as if the event was as far from your mind as ketchup-topped apple pie. But in fact, the third half of your brain directed the movie that is your prank incogneto.

    You love this, and that's why you keep doing it, TayLUH!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/03/2005 5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home