Hey, let's go ride bikes!

How many ADD kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

8.10.2005

Hey Summer, wanna play me?

I said before that there would be more to come from my trek to Preston, ID. So, let's play a little game, shall we? I present to you Name That ND Landmark, Round 1.

The rules are simple. I post a picture of a building from Napoleon Dynamite, and my attentive readers have to guess which building it is.

Our first challenge should be an easy one for any true Napoleon fanatic (of which I know several), so I expect this one to go quickly. First correct answer in the comments wins this round.

2 Comentarios:

  • 'You got like three feet of air that time!'

    In that picture you can just make out the large Jesus and Virgin Mary statues that are throughout Pedro's house.

    Dude, the house is for rent? You totally should have lived there instead!

    By Blogger jadam, at 8/11/2005 5:17 AM  

  • "...have you taken it off any cool jumps..."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/16/2005 5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home