Hey, let's go ride bikes!

How many ADD kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

7.23.2005

Preston

Ahh, the city that started it all. Sweet!

[War]drove around the town for a little while so I could find the Preston Chamber of Commerce. If you think Napoleon Dynamite is a big deal, this town takes it to another level. Just about EVERY retailer there was advertising ND gear.

Anyway, grabbed some lunch, then picked up the map of "Napoleon Dynamite's Preston" to track down the real-life locations of the movie scenes. Took a bunch of pictures (duhhhh), but more on that later. Keep an eye out for a future post. Spent almost half the time in Preston on gravel roads, so I hit a car wash on the way out.

Side note: those self-service car washes are great! $3 for an excellent wash and you get to play with this BEAST of a sprayer! I'd never used one until this trip. I've been missing out!

Preston's a pretty small town, as you'd expect. Nice people though. And anyplace where Napoleon Dynamite is a religion is okay by me! Pretty cool, I guess.

0 Comentarios:

Post a Comment

<< Home