Hey, let's go ride bikes!

How many ADD kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

7.23.2005

Old Faithful

Freakin' sweet! Walked up and within 5 minutes, I caught Old Faithful blowing its top. What timing!

There's a cool path that goes around the geyser basin, so I took a little stroll. There are some enormous geysers that erupt with less frequency, and some that cannot be predicted at all. Pretty amazing, most of them were venting steam or just boiling over. Didn't have the patience to wait around till 3-5 AM to catch the big boys, though.

On the way back, I was just a little ways away when Old Faithful erupted again and managed to get some good pictures from a different angle. (Man, I look goofy in this one, though...) Coincidence? I think not.

0 Comentarios:

Post a Comment

<< Home