Hey, let's go ride bikes!

How many ADD kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

7.23.2005

Yellerstone Wrap-Up

First things first, day 7 stats:

Miles driven: 378.3
Miles per gallon: 29.9
Average speed: 40mph
Travel time: 9hr, 16min

The stats are a little skewed because a ton of it was driving around the park. Ah well, beautiful scenery along the way!

Headed back to the campground and set up my tent and ate some dinner. It was getting to be about 9:00 by this time, and the sun was starting to set. So I jumped in my car and hurried over to the lake to catch the sunset. Got some okay pictures of the sunset itself, but this one of the moon rising... Melikes!

Back to the site, locked everything in my car that wasn't me, my sleeping bag, and clothes. When you're in grizzly country, you gotta be careful! Personally, I think leaving the water in the car was a little excessive, but I'd rather not argue and find out wrong the hard way!

0 Comentarios:

Post a Comment

<< Home