Hey, let's go ride bikes!

How many ADD kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

7.14.2005

The Keystone State


PA
Originally uploaded by altoloco.
On to Pennsylvania!

Side note: I'm pissed at Google Maps. It told me to take route 76 (which, looking at the map, looks like the most direct route). However it neglected to tell me that 76 is a toll road. I'm not sweating the $8 extortion money charge to get from 270 to Ohio, but it was immensely annoying that I couldn't stop when I wanted to. Ah well. At least the gas station I stopped at had Rain-X. That stuff rules.

1 Comentarios:

  • Well, all the yankees know that 76 is the PA turnpike...come on, man! EVERYONE knows that!!!

    Where you were, there really wasn't a better option, Western PA is tough for East/West roads...

    Well done, though!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/15/2005 6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home