Hey, let's go ride bikes!

How many ADD kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

7.17.2005

Party Like a Rockstar

Second leg of Day 2. Stats for this day:

Miles Driven: 198.3
Driving Time: 4hr, 15min
Miles per Gallon: 27.9
Average Speed: 46mph

Headed off from Dearborn to Ann Arbor to see how Jae lives. He immediately put me to work helping him move apartments. Only had to move his crap across the courtyard, so it wasn't bad but definitely not my idea of fun after the nightmare that was moving out of my own place. He paid me well in pizza and beer though, so it's all good.

That night, went out with some of his med school friends and neighbors. Got nice and ripped on cheap drinks ($5 for a Vodka and Red Bull? I'll take it!) and danced it up. Big pimpin'...

But, of course, what night of drinking would be complete without nearly coming to blows with random other drunk people? Thanks, buddy! Finally got him inside, then I retired back to his place to chow down on a coveted Big Ten burrito. Mmmm...

Good times!

1 Comentarios:

  • That was effin sweet man. We'll have to do it again sometime. But ouch, my liver hurts.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/31/2005 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home