Hey, let's go ride bikes!

How many ADD kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

7.14.2005

The Buckeye State


OH
Originally uploaded by altoloco.
What do we leave behind when we cross each frontier? Each moment seems split in two; melancholy for what was left behind and the excitement of entering a new land.

-The Motorcycle Diaries

Arrived in Cleveland this afternoon, a bit ahead of schedule. Stats for this leg:

Miles Driven: 396.3
Driving Time: 6hr, 50min
Miles per Gallon: 31.0
Average Speed: 58mph

Came into town during "rush hour". The lack of traffic around here compared to DC is just crazy. Actually going 65mph on a highway? Unthinkable! Of course, here I am moving from the #2 worst traffic to #1. Hey, when I do things, I go all out!

I'm still reeling from my one hour of sleep on Tuesday night, so I think I'm going to pass on the waterfront tonight. On the upside, I spent enough time driving around trying to find a hotel that I think I could lead a tour of this city =).

Peath out.

1 Comentarios:

  • you know what we need here? A real-time updating animated car moving on the map, telling us your exact co-ordinates at all times. How cool (read dorky) would that be? Okay, blog posts are sufficient, I suppose. :)

    By Blogger sangeet, at 7/14/2005 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home