Hey, let's go ride bikes!

How many ADD kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

9.18.2006

Return to Greatness


Dipika's triumphant return to the blogosphere has instilled in me the drive, nay, the compulsion to update this bad boy. So without further ado, I present some seriously ADD thoughts I've gathered over the past several days.

  • I despise the term "blogosphere."
  • It is an obscene amount of fun to mess with people by wearing the shirt depicted here out in public.
  • Compiz/Xgl is freaking gorgeous. Vista who?
  • It's a lot harder remembering all of these ramblings now that I'm actually writing them out. Next time: notes.
  • Dropping triple digits on a first date? Not a good plan.
  • I really, really want a Wii.
  • I swear I had more of these. I'll do better next time. Baby steps and all.

On a side note, "Blog more" was one of my resolutions set for 2006. I've dropped the ball on that one, I think. Including that, I set 11 New Year's resolutions for myself. Of those, I have actually followed through on 2.0-3.5 of them, depending where we draw the line for completion. Of those that remain, I'd say I have a decent shot at completing all but maybe one or two, and even those are in the realm of possibility if I really steel myself. We'll see. Anybody want to go to a hockey game or Yosemite National Park?

How's 2006 looking for the rest of you?

2 Comentarios:

  • I randomly checked this today and you updated it yesterday, thought it was weird. Hope to make it out to Cali soon.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/19/2006 11:35 AM  

  • So-so, I'm afraid. Got my deployment orders -- September 2006 is a little too close to June 2007 for my comfort. Where oh where did the time go? Hope you're enjoying Cali, and some humor for you: http://www.skippyslist.com/skippylist.html

    By Blogger Sunny, at 9/21/2006 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home