Hey, let's go ride bikes!

How many ADD kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

7.19.2005

Corn Palace Stampede


wild child
Originally uploaded by altoloco.
So, as it turned out, I was lucky enough to arrive in Mitchell the same weekend as the Corn Palace Stampede. Now, I'd never been to a rodeo before but I've seen enough in TV and movies to know what to expect. In case you've never been, let me tell you this: it's exactly like you'd expect. A whole bunch of people in cowboy hats drinking beer, cowboys, cowgirls, a bunch of horses, clowns. It's quite a production. I highly recommend checking one out if you ever have the chance.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending how you look at it), this is the only picture that came out in the sunset lighting. The rodeo clown "Wild Child" jumped over this trailer on his dirtbike. Pretty cool, I guess.

Good times in Mitchell!

0 Comentarios:

Post a Comment

<< Home